Hi everyone,

Today I will introduce myself and talk about my blog subject. My name is Élizabeth Milot, I am 16 years old. I like sports in general and I work at the Canadian tire of Trois-Riviere since April 2018. Like I said before, I am going to explain my subject and why I choosed it.

My subject is…..FAMILY!

I want to talk about my family because I like to show that all family do strange things and I think it will be funny. I hope that people will comment their own stories about the strange things that they do.

For the beginning, I am going to present you the members of my family.

My mother’s name is Kathleen. She is 44 years old. She works at home because she has a family day care. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

My father’s name is Stéphane. He is 45 years old. He works in a wood shop and he is the overseer. He has black hair and blue eyes.

My sister’s name is Meg-Ann. She is 17 years old. She is a student at the Cegep of Trois-Riviere in the nurse technique. She has blond hair and blue eyes.

I also got two cats name Croque-mou and Bubu.

I don’t have any picture now so I am going to show you on my next post.

Thanks 




Comments

  1. You seem to have a nice family. I can’t wait to hear the funny stories you’ll tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog's name;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend! I like the main page of your blog. It's so colorful and representative of you. Keep going that way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi stranger, your blog seems very interesting! Keep the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyyy Milot, I can't wait to learn more about your family on your next post! Also, your main page is very colorful, like you, It is nice and different of the other blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to hear more about your family also, I love the rainbow theme going on here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My childhood

Family Fun