My childhood


On this post I will tell you little funny stories about my childhood.

First, when I was young I really liked to swing on swings. I was always running to the swings that were already moving. Most of the time the swing hit me on the face so I was obligated to go at the hospital.

Second, when I was a little bit older I was drawing in the car. Then I got a stupid idea. I put my finger in the sharpener and I sharpened it. I put a Band-Aid on it and after I played in de sand. What a good idea!

Third, when I was little I was the kid who liked the sand too much. I was always the one who played with the shovels, the trucks and stuff like that.  One day I played with a spoon the sand and I was also eating the sand. Hum! Delicious many vitamins!

Fourth, when I was in third grade I was playing Marco Polo with my friends. Then I got my turn to be the one who touches the other guys. I put my arms in front of me to be sure nothing would happen. What a big surprise when a pole passed between my two hands and my face hit it. In the end, I broke one of my teeth.  It’s my adult teeth. Wow I had a cute smile!

Hope you have some fun to read my small stories. I dare you to tell your story in the comments.
Thanks

Comments

  1. I had a lot of fun reading these stories, very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think no childhood stories of mine can beat yours,you were an interesting child. But I enjoyed reading them because I can totally imagine all of them happening to you hahahhaa <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family Fun